Alvin, Manvel offer primary election locations
Early voting in primary runoff elections will be held from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. July 23 through Friday, July 27.
Primary runoff elections will take place from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 31. To vote early, visit the Alvin Library, located at 105 S. Gordon, in Alvin, or the Manvel Courthouse North Annex, located at 7313 Corporate Drive, in Manvel.
Alvin precincts 3 and 41 are located at the Ryan Center, located at 2925 S. Bypass 35. Precincts 16, 34, and 39 are located at the Alvin Library, at 105 S. Gordon. Precinct 25 and 65 are in the Hillcrest Village Municipal Building, at 200 W. Timberlane. Precinct 57 is at the Liverpool City Hall, at 8901 Calhoun.
In Manvel, precincts 11, 40, 53 and 64 are located at Courthouse North Annex, 7313 Corporate Drive. Precinct 21 is located at the Bonney Community Center, 19025 FM 521.
For more information, visit alvinmanvelchamber.org.
- Dawson High School earns Best High School distinction from U.S. News and World Report
- Comfortable details in Fall Creek
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Pearland under construction
- Lacrosse star: Make tomorrow better day
- Pearland Independent School District celebrates Better Hearing and Speech Month
Local Advertising by PaperG